A family event on May Day, Monday May 1
- Ride will muster from 10:00 at Jubilee Gardens for a departure at 10:15.
- Free to all.
- It will be led at a leisurely pace covering the 13 miles in about 90 minutes.
- The route alignment follows National Cycle Network route 11 along traffic free or quiet lanes once outside Ely.
- The ride will pass through Wicken Fen Nature Reserve giving an opportunity for a stop at an alternative destination.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and for the mechanical suitability and security of their bikes. No breakdown service is offered.
- Parents or other responsible adults are to be responsible supervision of their children at all times.
- Return to Ely will either be down to participants though there will be a led return to Ely which leaves at 2:15.
There is a similar ride out from Cambridge organised by CamCycle – https://www.camcycle.org.uk/events/rides/