A free family event on Mayday, Monday May the 5th
- Ride will muster from 9:30 at Ely Station for a departure at 10 am sharp.
- Free to all.
- It will be led at a leisurely pace covering the 12.5 miles in about 90 minutes.
- The route alignment follows National Cycle Network route 11 along traffic free or quiet lanes once outside Ely.
- The ride will pass through the Wicken Fen Nature Reserve giving an opportunity for a stop at an alternative destination.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and for the mechanical suitability and security of their bikes. No breakdown service is offered!
- Parents or other responsible adults are to be responsible supervision of their children at all times.
- Return to Ely will be entirely down to participants though there will be a led return to Cambridge (14 miles from Reach) where a return train can be caught. The Return to Cambridge leaves at 2pm.
There is a similar ride out from Cambridge organised by CamCycle – http://cambridgecyclingcity.org/